   multiple OASIS Calls For Participation to follow

In just a few minutes I will be sending out three different Calls For
Participation for new OASIS TCs. Because I use a form letter these will
look very similar, but please note that these are three different OASIS
TCs that are being formed.

As always I am happy to see growth in OASIS' technical work, and I'm
especially happy to see so much growth all at once. Our thanks to the
OASIS members who have brought this technical work to OASIS.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206