From: "Rob Lugt" <roblugt@elcel.com>
To: "Rajesh AVRS" <rajesh.ram@wipro.com>; <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] I am going crazy!!

> From: "Rajesh AVRS" <rajesh.ram@wipro.com>
> >
> > I have written a Java application which simply parses the given XML
file.
> > But now I want to turn the validation ON, so that it will validate the
XML
> > But even when I define an element which is not specified in the DTD it
is
> > parsing the XML file without any errors.  I am going crazy.  Please help
> me
> > out.
>
> Hi Rajesh,
>
> Have you registered an ErrorHandler?  If not, your application will not
get
> to see validity errors.
>
> Regards
> ~Rob

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.