-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Thomas Nicol [mailto:gtn@rbii.com]

What percentage of web sites are ever going to have RDDL or reasonable
metadata? What percentage is necessary to support inference through
metadata propogation over links? My guess is that unless 15% or so of
web sites don't do this, the overall impact will not be great (no
network effect that would be noticeable). Then again, perhaps within
the community that *does* do it, things will be much better.

I'm just thinking that so many things that are obviously good ideas,
are never used by the population at large...