From "Sterin, Ilya" <Isterin@ciber.com> on 22 January 2002 19'41'23
To : "'Eric.Belpaire@sita.int '" <Eric.Belpaire@sita.int>,
"'xml-dev@lists.xml.org '" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Subject : RE: [xml-dev] PerlSAX_on_Win95

<snip>
That's it.  I really advise you use ppm though.  I have the latest version
of XML::Parser 2.30 on my site as a ppm.  Just go to command prompt and
say...

ppm install http://www.xmlproj.com/PPM/XML-Parser-2_30.ppd

This will install it as well as the expat_win32.dll needed to use it.

If you are not using ActivePerl and compiled your own version, then you
must
use the same compiler you used to compile your Perl to install the modules.
Utility names vary, usually they are make, dmake for Borland, nmake for
VC++, etc...

Ilya

Eric BELPAIRE
France Transformation Project
Network Integration Team
Tel. +33 146 41 12 94 (CVS 220 1294)
mailto: Eric.Belpaire@equant.com

"Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve
the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought."
Albert Einstein