-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Thomas Nicol [mailto:gtn@rbii.com]

I didn't invent the WWW, HTTP or XML etc. (except some parts of the
character model), or claim to have forseen where we'd end up.
Personally, I had/have a very different view of where we should be.

That said, I *have* been around the block a few times... and have
watched this puppy grow into a St. Bernard.