   Re: [xml-dev] generating java/SQL script files from XML document

For a list of products (including Castor) that can generate code from an
XML schema, see:

   http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDataBinding.htm

I'm not sure how many of these can generate CREATE TABLE statements. One
thing to worry about with any product that does this is that the
structure in your XML document might be best for XML, but not the best
structure for the database. That is, the generated database structure
might be less than optimal.

-- Ron