   Comparing W3C XML Schema and RELAX NG

Eric van der Vlist's published a fascinating piece comparing RELAX NG to
W3C XML Schema.  It builds on the original W3C XML Schema piece he wrote
for XML.com, and does a very nice job of demonstrating the similarities
and differences between the two technologies:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/01/23/relaxng.html

It's especially interesting after seeing the panel discussion at XML
2001 on various schema languages, and makes direct comparison much
easier.

(Disclosure: I work as a book editor for O'Reilly & Associates, which
also publishes XML.com. However, these are key issues on which I'd like
to see more concrete discussion.)

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!