   Re: [xml-dev] Revised Internet-Draft: Media Feature - xmlns

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 22:27, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> But since such a streaming XML process would be simularly impeded
> from generating the correct MIME information talked about by Simon's
> draft, I don't see how this applies. But careful wording should be able
> to cover that case.

It's entirely possible that such processes would be completely incapable
of providing any MIME description (Media Type or Media Feature) beyond
the Media Type application/xml before they commenced sending the XML
information.

I'm not particularly fond of the raw application/xml in cases where more
information is available, but it certainly provides a baseline in this
case.

Now to find the "careful wording" to cover that case properly...

xmlns="*" for xmlns="[who knows?]" ???

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!