   RE: [xml-dev] Push and Pull?

I can see something, maybe not as completely event driven, but partly is
anyways in theory.  It just gives you the control of the actual loop,
while setting attributes.  That's a great implementation actually.  I'll
have to look into this a little deeper.  Has any of this been
implemented open source?

Ilya