   Nesting schemas?

Quick question....if I next schemas a few levels deep, do I need to include the
lowest levels at the highest parent level?

For example:  I have a main schema A which includes subschema B.  B in turn
includes subschema C.

Do I need an include tag in A that includes C as well as B?

The reason I ask is that XMLSpy 4.2 seems to think you do, but this does not
make a lot of sense to me as I think they includes should cascade upwards. Or
is XMLSpy just a POS when it comes to editing schemas (which opinion I am
starting to lean towards).

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com