   Re: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

* Lars Marius Garshol

| [...] In XML you can have element type names in Yi, allowing
| villagers in southern China to have XML vocabularies in their native
| language

Check first, post later. Check first, post later. I am sure I will
get the hang of it eventually.

As it turns out XML 1.0 does *not* support Yi in element type names.
It's the current XML 1.1 WD that has this support.

Substitute "Lao" for "Yi", and "Laos and Thailand" for "southern
China" and the previous posting will be formally correct.