   Re: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

Sean McGrath wrote:

> I'd be interested to know how much of this functionality is
> available today in various humble, unassuming, non-meta-infused
> tools like XML::Twig for example or XPath based mapping
> systems.

XPath mapping systems are typically not good at streaming.

XML::Twig is software, not a standard. You can't really expect to
distribute "XML::Twig specifications" to anyone using your vocabulary.
For one thing, they would have to worry about viruses.

 Paul Prescod