   RE: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

The mind-game came out a bit mind-blowing thanks to a typo.
Heres a fix:

[Jonathan Borden]

>>What is the myth? "isa" links have been used forever. A "name" is a
>>character string, right, what is open to interpretation? But please tell me
>>about this "thing" that is different from its "name". I suspect that if you
>>can describe it with enough precision that the answer to these issues will
>>become apparent. For example do you wish to describe each and every element
>>that exists in the entire universe as a distinct "it" that "has-a" set of
>>properties. That would be tedious.

And phenomenological to boot.

Mind game: Imagine a UML tool where all classes are instances of a single
uber-class with an attribute called "type". Feeling queasy yet? Try
Smalltalk:-)

Sean