Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "The Deviants" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] life support for DTDs? was RE: [xml-dev] misprocessing namespaces)
- From: "Rick Jelliffe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 01:04:53 +1100
- References: <6D54B6A5DCF9D311971600D0B74758C101441B66@amsmsx02.gorillapark.com> <email@example.com> <010801c1aa7d$f828ec70$4bc8a8c0@AlletteSystems.com> <3C5A76E6.E193DC29@rpbourret.com>
From: "Ronald Bourret" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> Funny. MSXML implemented this a while back and Microsoft was pilloried
> for not being standards compliant :) Personally, I always thought it was
> a good way to resolve the namespaces / DTD dilemma.
Did they? I remember they made it that only #FIXED was recognized,
not apparantly for any interesting sinister motives, which is not what I am
bringing up here.