   Re: [xml-dev] "Smart ASCII" -> XML for authoring?

I was looking at a Quick XML that would go something like:-

<<Node/node/element attributesName=Value Name=Value> text <?PITarget Value?>
<!--- Comment  ---> Text ....... (what ever in what ever order) > (ends
details for this path)

Every <<Name>    ... > is a new node in the tree, the parsr builds any nodes
that do not exist in the tree path.

The "Smart ASCII" seems to me to be potentially ambiguous. Where is the real
specification for Smart ASCII and what is wrong with some expansion or list
of XPATH like statements?

Trevor Croll