   RE: [xml-dev] Co-operating with Architectural Forms

Yes.

Still, one has to account for multiple interpreters
one of which is the author.  It is useful to know who
is authoritative or dominant in a communication.  While
the system need not enforce a relationship in the
instance, one should provide that information when
requested.

How would you envision a layer or layers that then
includes the principal and auxiliary types first?
Then the architectural types?

Next, how would DTDs have to change to support that
view?

What should the instance signal to associate itself
to these layers?

len