   Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema Simple Graphical User Interface

Hi Trevor,

Barabadosoft has a product that seems to fit well with what you're asking for. Have a look at [1] for more info.

Cheers,
/Eddie

[1] http://www.barbadosoft.com/

Trevor Croll wrote:

It should be possible to develop Schemas with out having to resort to hand coding or even unverstanding schema notation. Is there a Graphical user interface implementation for schemas where it is possible to define elements, simple types and complex types and then pick them off some resource and add them into the data set that is being built. It should be possible to build a "Library" of Simple types and complex types. Then produce a library of Elements. Then build schemas by selecting the elements from the library and inserting them into this schema Or am I just dreaming? I would be interested if any one has tried to build an end user product that generates schemas similar to how MS Access allows users to define tables and their fields etc... Best regards Trevor Croll