From: "Mike Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>
To: "Rajesh AVRS" <rajesh.ram@wipro.com>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML Designing Problems.

> 2/8/2002 4:42:18 AM, "Rajesh AVRS" <rajesh.ram@wipro.com> wrote:
>
> >Now if I have this kind of design for the document the results will be
> >unpredictable right?  I never know corresponding the which XYZ tag the
value
> >has been returned.  Any suggestions on how I can modify my method so that
> >the caller can say, get me the value of XYZ which is a child of the root
> >element or something like that.
>
> Use XPath.  I believe that it is in Xerces DOM Level 3 support, or you
could use Xalan.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.