   RE: [xml-dev] Categories of Web Service messages: data-oriented v

> From: Paul Prescod [mailto:paul@prescod.net]

<snip/>

> Describe a business problem that cannot be implemented in a
> reasonable fashion with HTTP and a few extensions.

You have got to be kidding. Is this a serious question? Are you seriously
contending that all of that business logic in all of the ERP, CRM, SFA, and
other business-oriented applications amounts to nothing and every business
problem can solved with "HTTP and a few extensions".

I think I've had enough of this debate.

Honestly, Paul. Your remarks are really surprising me, here.