   creating links

I have bound some tables to an XML file and I used the    XML ID="dsoLocations" SRC="locations.xml"     /XML
to reference the xml file.  Is there a way to make all of the column "ref_id" a link to the same page such as a general info page?  And what is a good reference book or web site to go by learning how to do that?  Thanks in advance.

Jeff