   Re: [xml-dev] WSIO- With Name

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" wrote:

> That email documents to each other or store the email.

I don't understand. Are you saying that the services that I described
(e.g. Google, BabelFish) email each other documents?

> But it has often been said that the Internet
> killer app was and is email.

Arguable. The Internet was a boutique when it only had email and not the
Web. Plus, there are a ton of people who get their email through
HTML/HTTP interfaces. But I don't really see the relevance of that part
of the argument anyhow. Email is great. News is great. IM is great.
Autopr0n is great. They are all killer apps. What does this have to do
with web services?

> Won't a system that equates URI to state spend
> all of its time opening and closing mail as well
> as connections?

I don't understand.

 Paul Prescod