-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

But the hype is saying "don't worry your nerdy little
head about that HTTP and XML stuff, just use our
tool and the Internet will look like a giant LAN
and you can use ordinary procedure calls to access
resources anywhere in the world."   Declaring a crisis
because this vision is not close to reality, and
blaming the W3C for not making the impossible
happen, is the kind of thing I'm suggesting is
inappropriate.