   RE: [xml-dev] Streaming Transformations for XML

> From: Manos Batsis [mailto:m.batsis@bsnet.gr]

<snip/>

That sounds like a reasonable approach.

> A more complex thing to deal with will be axis related stuff as the
> system will have to remember appropriate events according to desirable
> patterns...

Yes, indeed. I think it is reasonable to constrain what axes may be used in
an expression, here. That can greatly simplify implementation and still
serve a broad range of use cases. It is still a challenge, though.

This sounds like it will be useful. I look forward to seeing how this
evolves.