   RE: [xml-dev] Traditional RPC

If the Napster protocol is so fantastic why aren't we using it for Web
Services?

AOL officially prevented Nullsoft from working on Gnutella but this
hasn't stopped the protocol, clients and servers from living on.
Probably the only hype worse than the Java & XML hype was the irrational
furore around P2P.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #34
I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.