   REST made more concrete

I found the recent discussion on the REST discussion list very
helpful in understanding how REST-ful web services could
work.  See Paul Prescod's sketch of a WSDL-ish spec for
REST-ful specification of a web service
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rest-discuss/message/725

and a very interesting post later in the thread analyzing how
a purchase order approval application might be specified in REST terms
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rest-discuss/message/734

This definitely helped me wrap my head around how one would
actually use this in practice.