From: "rajac" <rajac@ncmr.co.in>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 6:31 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] Problem with XML Schema

Hi,
 when i validate the XML doc on a DTD. That is, the parser validates the XML file on a DTD. But the parser is not validating the XML file on a XML-Schema. Error:  "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "PartyNote_V1" must be declared"  is thrown.
Actually this same thing works fine on windows. That is the parser is validating the same XML file on the XML-Schema on windows platform.
  I could not find out the reason.
  If the problem is not clear, please ask me.

Regards,
Raja