   Prescod on REST, useful clear summary

We published a second article by Paul on XML.com this week:

REST and the Real World <http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/02/20/rest.html>.

For those who've not been able to follow every exchange on this mailing
list, Paul's article does a nice summary of explaining the main points
of implementation (and advocacy) for REST.

Personally speaking, I found it one of the clearest expositions of the
REST viewpoint I'd seen.

(XML.com servers seem to be a bit flakey at the moment, so try
<http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2002/02/20/rest.html> if the above URL isn't
working well for you.  My commercial overlords will not thank me as you
won't see as many adverts, but at least you'll see the content...)

-- Edd