   Re: [xml-dev] SOAP and Firewalls

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 08:10:43PM +0000, Alaric Snell wrote:
>On Thursday 21 February 2002 19:51, Paul Prescod wrote:
>> All in favour? We can easily shut that loony Bruce Schneier up! And it
>> strikes me as a near boolean test of whether SOAP is "fer" firewall
>> security or "agen" it.
>
>I agree wholeheartedly!

An awfully good idea, with the reservation that Schneier isn't loony,
and I've no desire to shut him up (make him write *more*, please).

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis	        amyzing@talsever.com           alicorn@mindspring.com
According to Business Week, in the 1990s the ratio between a chief executive's