   RE: [xml-dev] SOAP-RPC and REST and security

  • To: "Paul Prescod" <paul@prescod.net>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] SOAP-RPC and REST and security
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:27:51 -0800

So basically you are saying SOAP is like every other recent W3C spec[0]
that spans several parts and needs use cases + primer sections for us
non-P.hDs to understand?

*chuckle*

[0] Reread the above quoted text substituting SOAP for XQuery or W3C XML
Schema.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #110
I will not employ devious schemes that involve the hero's party getting