   ANNOUNCE: SAX2 book from O'Reilly

My book on SAX2 is now available from O'Reilly:

    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/sax2/

Comments from readers include:

    - The best technical book on XML so far this year!

    - I really like the way the book progresses naturally from
      the basics of the API to more advanced concepts.

    - It's one of few technical books I have whose binding
      is being shot since I keep  it open to so many
      different pages all the time.

240 pages, short'n'sweet.  If you want to buy from
Amazon, search for its title "SAX2".

- Dave