   Using non-SOAP XML-Vocabularies in Web-Services

Hi,

I am writing a thesis about Web-Services and E-Procurement.. I built a
JAXM-based prototype which gives back catalogues. I decided to not use the
SOAP-encoding, because there exist xml-standards for catalogues (e.g.
www.bmecat.org)  and I wanted to use these standards directly. Many postings
on this list seems to confirm the opinion, that the SOAP-encoding is not a
good solution if industry-standards already exist.

My problem is, that many Web-Service tools doesn't work well with my
prototype. Many of them are designed for RPC and SOAP-encoded  based
Web-Services. I have an handwritten WSDL-file (DOC-style) for my service,
but many tools fail to generate proper proxy-code. But if can't generate
proxy-code one advantage of  Web-Services is lost...
Does anybody knows some tools which can help to build SOAP-clients for
Web-Services which don't use SOAP-encoding?

thanx

Gabriel