   XML to Oracle

Hi All,

I have a customer requirement to get the data from XML
formatted data file and load it into an Oracle 8
database. SQL*Loader doesn't support
this format and I'm not aware of any other means of
accomplishing this task. Does anyody have any
knowledge about the above issue? Please help me in
this regard.

Thanks and Regards
Anand M

Looking for a job?  Visit Yahoo! India Careers
      Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com