   RE: [xml-dev] A good case for namespace URIs

As I've written in private to John, the worst problem is not that there is
nothing at the end of the namespace URI, but that nothing can be found using
Google + people brains ability to perform fuzzy searches. If a human can't
find its way on the govtalk web site in hours of searching, how do you
expect something to be performed automatically by a computer ?

Namespace URI resolving is not the solution to a badly structured web site.
One cannot expect an index to solve a structural problem in the data it

Regards,
Nicolas