   Re: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserve its "X".

Bill de hÓra wrote:

> To respond to the first paragraph above. You don't need paternal
> specifications to protect your applications from change. You need
> better developers.

OTH, a successful technology is a technology which *real* developers can
deal with :) ... and I think that a specification which pretends to be
eXtensible could have done a better job in the domain!

Eric
--
See you in Seattle.
                                        http://knowledgetechnologies.net/