   RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserve its

  • To: "Joe English" <jenglish@flightlab.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserve its "X".)
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:48:32 -0800

There is no rule that states that xsi:type should only describe
simpleTypes. Your post is basically stating

	I'm having a hard time envisioning a scenario where having
      XML schema type information for an instance document would
      be useful to an application.

Which just means that the kind of problems you have to solve are
different from those that those of us that are interested in strongly
typed data have to solve.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #230
I will not procrastinate regarding any ritual granting immortality.