   Re: [xml-dev] XML faster than mySQL database ?

ok,

> What do you mean by 'use it for the web' ?

For my page i need a database. I will save some content for the page,
to create it dynamic. I know that you can realize it with XML based
databases. Many Webmasters uses mySQL. I wanna know what is faster,
mySQL or XML ? I want it to parse the XML extracted data on the server and
want then to create HTML code.

>Plus, there is something that you need to define : what is 'fast' ?

What i mean with 'fast' ? I want to know what is faster:
If i want data from my database it takes time to extract the data from the
database.
I wanna know which one is faster if I query.
and in the end:

> What is faster ? A boat or a Porsche ?

I love porsche ;)

What is faster ? A boat or a Porsche ? Depends whether you want to cross the
Channel or travel from Paris to Berlin.

What do you want to do ?

Regards,
Nicolas