   XML digital signature and encryption

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: XML digital signature and encryption
  • From: Dante Baldan <dbaldan@syntrex.com>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:46:12 +0100

Dear all,

I was looking for examples of combination of XML digital (RSA) signature
and symmetric encryption (Blowfish, 3DES, etc) where symmetric key is,
in turn, encrypted with recipients' RSA public key. In particular, I am
interested in the scenario with multiple recipients.

Thanks in advance

--dante

--
Dante Baldan
Syntrex S.p.A.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to
material.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of the message.