Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: XML digital signature and encryption
- From: Dante Baldan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:46:12 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011126 Netscape6/6.2.1
I was looking for examples of combination of XML digital (RSA) signature
and symmetric encryption (Blowfish, 3DES, etc) where symmetric key is,
in turn, encrypted with recipients' RSA public key. In particular, I am
interested in the scenario with multiple recipients.
Thanks in advance
Phone: +39 049 870 3470
Fax: +39 049 870 3463
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of the message.