   W3C Plans for XLink?

I was wondering if there is any publicly available information on the future
of XLink at W3C.

For technologies like XSLT almost before XSLT 1.0 was complete there were
indications of where XSLT 1.1 or XSLT 2.0 might go.

For XLink, although a Recommendation has been in place for six months or so
the W3C site (at least the publicly accessible parts I have looked at) is
pretty much silent on future work on XLink.

I appreciate that the controversy over what should or should not be included
in XPointer may have consumed significant amounts of time.

Is there a publicly available timeline for the future work of the XML Linking
WG?

Andrew Watt