   Re: [xml-dev] Re: "There are six XLink elements" - True or False? Discu

Ah, but there are only two "XLink *linking* elements": simple and
extended.  The other four "XLink elements" are used in various ways to
supplement the definition of links.

I guess we should have called them the six "XLink architectural
forms". :-)

	Eve