Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: help in processing compositor's in XML Schema?
- From: Bill Riegel <BRiegel@lgc.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:48:22 -0600
- Return-receipt-to: Bill Riegel <BRiegel@lgc.com>
I am trying to define the following in a XML Schema. I would like the
elements , header1, header2, and header3 to be un-ordered within themselves
and child1 and child2 to be un-undered within themselves. but I would like
to define that the header's occur before the child's.
Without introducing more tags, Is there a way to do this ??