   Re: [xml-dev] RDDL and XSLT

Michael Brennan wrote:

> > From: Leigh Dodds [mailto:ldodds@ingenta.com]
>
> <snip/>
>
> > I don't think Jonathan put this into the spec, but I notice that number
of

> > the examples in the spec (do a View Source) follow this guideline.
>
> This approach is also described in the "Software-related purposes" doc
[1],
> which is referenced by the "well known purposes" doc, which is referenced
by
> the spec.
>
> [1] http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/purposes/software

Right. The way to name purposes and natures is outside the RDDL spec. The
"purposes" http://www.rddl.org/purposes and "natures"
http://www.rddl.org/natures documents describe conventions for using
purposes and natures. Note that I do not promise to keep the RDDL spec on
the openhealth.org server (and if I only knew how to configure my apache
virtual server correctly, there would be no trace of RDDL being on
openhealth.org at all ... oh well). In any case, use the
http://www.rddl.org/ prefix.

Jonathan