   RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserveits

Going to show my ignorance here. I assume you're talking about
this?:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/what-is-demeter.html

Which looks interesting. As does this:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/technology-transfer/XML/index2.html