   Re: [xml-dev] slides: re-valuing the lexical

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 21:21, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> I've posted some slides on Regular Fragmentations and MOE:

Erk.  I've spent too much time with my own acronyms.  MOE is Markup
Object Events, an API for flexibly representing XML (and XML-like
things) as trees, events, or mixtures of both.

Regular Fragmentations uses regular expressions to break the contents of
XML elements and attributes into smaller pieces:

I'll try to be awake the next time I post, promise. Sorry for the
effective double-post.

Simon St.Laurent