   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

  • To: "Eric van der Vlist" <vdv@dyomedea.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:53:36 -0800

Actually the ambiguities involving the ur-type are a known issue in the
recommendation which have been kind of addressed at

	http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-rec-comments#pfiur-type

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #27
I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems

http://examplotron.org