   Re: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

I think an expert can get the essence out of a clear spec, and explain it
to people in a few clear specs. I am not sure if XML Schema spec as of now
satisfies it, but I expect it will become better with time. This is the
problem of putting too many features into the same thing, with very little
consideration with regard to whether the features are added correctly, as
well as how the different features will interact in this new model.

The biggest problem with XML Schema spec as I see is the 1-unambiguity
constraint -- this gets very badly in the way of XML Query, as I
understand it. I wonder what others feel about it.

Anyways, we know the concepts of RELAX, TREX and RELAX-NG clearly, so it
helps us.

cheers and regards - murali.