   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

As I mentioned previously, the seemingly contradictory dual nature of
the ur-type is a known issue in the spec which has been addressed.

More info at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-ig/2002Jan/0065.html

I assume an erratum will be published shortly.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.