   RE: [xml-dev] Xpath and msxml

Okay, simply alter the path, then:

  /AUFSATZ/RUBRIK/ARTIKEL/AUTOR[position()=last()]/AUTORNACHNAME

That'll find the last <AUTOR> element, and then locate the <AUTORNACHNAME>
element underneath it.  Though, this only works if the <AUTOR> that contains
the <AUTORNACHNAME> you're looking for is the last <AUTOR>.  You may want
a more complex path to look for the <AUTOR>/<AUTONACHNAME> with the
*semantics* you need, as opposed to merely a positional selection.

Please pardon my original error.

zvon.org has a good XPath tutorial.

	-bob