   I need You help Please!

Hi Dear,
   I am a student of Computer Engineering Final Year.
This mail is about my Final Year Project.

   I have an idea for which having your suggestions
and comments will be an Honour for me. Please guide me
in this regard AS WELL.

   ICE (Info & Content Xchange) was great but got
almost obsolete now. Its use was wrongly considered
limited to News Syndication Industry only. WAVO Corp
is shifting from ICE even. Market doesn't seem to
welcome EDI again. I have read a little about ICE and
I think ICE was a-bit static (sorry if I am wrong as
usual!). The "sources of contents were predefined". If
Client wants a content/service, horoscopes for
example!, and no Agent/Publisher listed has this
service then ICE was unable to FIND/DISCOVER the Agent
providing this requested content/service on-the-spot.

   Another problem: If Toyota Motors wants its Update
get delivered to all of its world-wide dealers and,
worse, one dealer wants a regional-requirement-change
in product, ICE was hard to get around this problem.
Of course Central Server doesn't like this change to
get reflected anywhere else.

   Sir, Can we make SOAP work like ICE? SOAP can be
used for Dynamic/on-spot syndication: "Discover And
Provide". I want to make a "wrapper of SOAP over ICE"
so that developer will be working with SOAP (easy to
work with than ICE, and supports UDDI and WSDL also)
but behind the scenes ICE will be working, i.e.:

Content Syndication: Developer ->  SOAP -> ICE.

* Developer: person writing Syndication Applications.

   On the run-time if Subscriber asks for some
contents and Central Server doesn't have any listed
Agent providing requested content/service, UDDI will
be used for its 2nd D (Discovery) for this purpose.
OK! it requires an ideal world where every
Content/WebService provider has its WSDL documents
attached in which available contents/services are
listed. ( I am ABC publisher and I have Stocks,
Weather, Airline, Hotel reports...horoscopes still not
found!). Our application will this services/contents
catalog and if found required service, will Subscribe
on it. Sir! They are not subscribing to us rather we
are becoming their Clients as our own clients are
waiting for us back to get these contents. If not
found, discover someOne else who does provide it.
(UDDI is a Universal DataBase where many
service/content providers, those who are WebServices
literate!, are listed in a Registry)

There should be no human intervention in all this
process. I think the world of WebServices is the world
withOut any human being!! :)

Sir, I have the main confusion that:
1) Is It a Project ?
2) Is It good enough to make it and give time to it ?
3) Should there be any change in Objectives ?

I'll be waiting for your response deadly. Sir! Please
reply.

LOVE !!

Asif Kundi.
0300-2108092