-----Original Message-----
From: arg@ubiquity.be [mailto:arg@ubiquity.be]

But will the porn sites classify themselves as Sales (enter your credit card
nr to view more), Interactive (virtual intercourse I guess), Multimedia
(flesh, not flash), Links to information (more dirty sites), Personal ("our
models"), or "Information", especially if they throw everything on the same
page ? You know, porn is always the litmus test of technology, so much so
that I'm surprised we never saw any PornML vocabulary until now - at least
Google doesn't find it. Now that's a business idea.