   Re: [xml-dev] RE : [xml-dev] Capitalism and XML

Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:

> Nicholas pontificated:
> > Sorry, I'm not a chicken
>
> I suppose I must be a chicken then, since I fail to see the relevance of
your long
> essay to XML.

This comment applies to the whole thread then. Isn't it both a waste of time
and a lack of tolerance to try to impose all by yourself what can or cannot
be said here ? Count the number of messages in the thread and you might
notice it was of interest to some of us. Should people create a separate
mailing list for a certain topic whenever somebody considers himself annoyed
by a discussion but masochistically decides to read it anyway ?

> Maybe you could enclose your next diatribe in the appropriate tags so I
could use a
> XSLT transformation pipeline to filter out the philosophical nonsense?
;-)

<andrzej-prohibited-content>
How witty... FYI, the discussion was not about "philosophy". If it was such
nonsense to you, it would have been more valuable to provide some
counter-arguments based on your most certainly superior ability at logical
thinking.
</andrzej-prohibited-content>

Now, in Usenet tradion, let's just say "HITLER" to eventually put this
thread to an end :-)

Pedantically,

Alain.
---